Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If You LOVE Chacos Raise Your Hand

I normally don't advertise for stores. However, at this very moment Footloose & Fancy is having a 20% off sale on Chacos (my favorite summertime sandal). All you need to do is take in a pair of gently used shoes and they will give you 20% off of your Chaco purchase. The shoes are then donated to the City Mission. Granted, I already give clothes, toys, etc. to the City Mission, but if I can get a break on my favorite shoes to boot, I'm all over it!

Check out my new lovelies...

Pay no attention to the dirt footprint outline,
we just got back from a very dusty walk.

Also, pay no attention to the snaggletooth toenail polish.
It's on my to do list. That's what a week at a vacation resort
with a pool will do to a person.

No comments: