Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chair Project

I did a test weave on the chair yesterday to see if I have enough cording. It's close. I'm thinking I'll make a bit more. I'd like to see another wrap on the front/back portion of the chair. I'm also wanting enough left over so I can wrap the extra around the frame to cover the spaces between each wrap (is that making sense?)

So far, I'm happy with how it's turning out. I'll be taking off the weave, cleaning the chair, and re-wrapping next week. Hubby did a test sit last night. I got his approval so as of now, everything is good.

See on the left? I either need to do a better job spacing the wraps or add more. I'm still thinking on that.
This is my absolute favorite fabric (as of right now). I'm thinking of getting some more and making something else with it. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks as though a little more on the right side couldn't hurt (as you sit on chair). I also love the colors... You done good kiddo!