Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm not sure they are interesting, but I'm giving it a shot.
1. I like to do things in even numbers (two m&m's, two kisses goodnight...it could explain why I like knitting socks, mittens, & gloves)
2. I can make one eye cross at a time. People at work ask for it on demand.
3. I love, love, love reading Janet Evanovich books. Any book she gets published, I read. They are so funny!
4. My husband does the laundry. I can't stand it.
5. I can cook things from scratch very well (according to my husband) but things from a box I tend to ruin.
6. I LOVE the smell of beer, but can't stand the taste of it.
And now, I tag:
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I found the stinking bag! Granted, it was after I assembled a new one, but, it has been found.
I was sitting at my sister's house this morning knitting away, and found it in the bottom of my box bag. Stinking me. I never said attention to detail was strong point.
The good news is now I have two notions bags. Whoot woo!
Thank you to everyone who looked for it to appease my neuroses.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
SoooOOOOooOOOOoooo...I'll be driving my car like normal and on short trips to my parents until we can be sure it was just the type of gas I was using. He said if the light were to come on again, not to 'freak out' (he knows me all too well). The worst that would happen is that it would feel like I was 'driving with a banana in my tailpipe' and no matter how hard I mashed on the accelerator, the car would top out at 35mph.
Gotta love these guys. We had a flat many Sundays ago (they were closed) and couldn't get the spare tire released. They sent a guy out to us, helped us fix it, and DIDN'T CHARGE US A PENNY. I know, they're awesome. Doesn't hurt that they try to give customers the best deal possible either.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008
I was happily knitting away at it last night when I noticed ANOTHER hole! This time in the green. It was a single strand break and I was able to get my needle out (not knitting, rather, sewing) and patch it up.
I'm wondering if this fella had anything to do with it?