Monday, June 14, 2010

Transformation into a Baby Room - Phase II (part 2)

I was able to get a picture of the room with the painting done. Tomorrow we are getting carpet installed. Then the fun starts. My fantastic parents supplied our wee one with a new crib! The little guy and I went with my Dad to the baby store and picked it up this evening. We are very excited to put it together tomorrow.

For now, I'll leave you with this:


Sorry about the glare. The walls were still a bit wet but I wanted to show them off before the carpet came in.


My little hambino! He did a great job helping and is excited about all of the work there is to do tomorrow. We are planning on painting his room Wednesday.

1 comment:

Terry said...

The color is nice. Now I know which quilt to work on and color yarn to purchase! Noah CAN be alot of help.