Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Five Guys with my Two Guys

Yesterday hubs decided it was time for me to try Five Guys. So, after a morning of carpet shopping for the baby's room, we stopped for a bite to eat.


I ordered a cheeseburger. Note to those who aren't in the know, their cheeseburgers are DOUBLE cheeseburgers. If you want a single, order a junior. I didn't know that. Also, if you're wanting toppings, you have to specify what you want, otherwise it's plain.


Another note, a single order of large fries is more than enough for two adults and an 8 year old in the middle of a HUGE growth spurt. (Cajun fries are good)


The little guy wanted a grilled cheese. He got one with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. It was quite tasty.

Final report, hubs had another great idea. Five Guys serves excellent burgers. Not too expensive (if you know how to order). Oh, I almost forgot to mention, they give you free peanuts too. We didn't partake, but, fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thank goodness I read this with a full stomach, otherwise I would have hopped into car and headed into Lincoln!