Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Four Things About Me

Four Jobs I Have Had
  • Kindergarten Teacher
  • Advertising Rep.
  • Web Designer
  • Ice Cream Shop Employee
Four Movies to Watch Over and Over
  • The Wedding Date
  • Galaxy Quest
  • Harry Potter (take your pick)
  • Pride & Prejudice
Four Books I Have Read Over and Over
  • Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum Novels)
  • Janet Evanovich (Full Bloom Series)
  • Harry Potter (all books)
  • Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type (one of my son's favorites)
Four Places I have Lived
  • dorm
  • apartment
  • house
  • for a brief summer when I was young, an oogie trailer
Four Shows I Watch
  • Boston Legal
  • Ghost Hunters
  • Antiques Roadshow
  • Family Guy
Four Places I Have Visited
  • Missoula, MT
  • Santa Barbara, CA
  • Washington, DC
  • Anchorage, AK
Four People Who E-mail Me
  • hubby
  • mom
  • sister
  • a student's parents (very funny to correspond with)
Four Favorite Things to Eat
  • my sister's salsa
  • my sister's jalapeno jelly
  • dad's cinnamon bread
  • hubby's cashew-less chicken and rice
Four Places I Would Rather Be
  • yarn store
  • Missoula, MT
  • on vacation
  • fabric store
Four Things I Look Forward to This Year
  • meeting my soon-to-be niece
  • my son finishing his first year of school
  • going on vacation with my family
  • spending my first summer NOT working
I am supposed to tag four of you but I don't like that kind of pressure, so respond if you want, but don't feel guilty if you just read mine.

No comments: