Sunday, October 05, 2008

Toast is good...

I found a really cute pattern to solve my cold weather knitting needs. After diving through my stash, I came up with the perfect yarn, Berroco Pure Merino. Hubby got it for me as a Christmas Gift one year. The cost at the time was $7/ball. Trust me, you'll love paying that much for this stuff. It's super smooshy and wonderfully warm. Sadly, they are a gift for a swap partner so I won't be keeping them. I will be making another journey to the LYS or more of the yarn so I can make some for myself.

Pattern: Toast
Yarn: Berroco, Pure Merino
Color: Brown
Needles: sz 7 DPN
Cast on: 48
Knit: until you run out of yarn. 1 ball per arm.

Sorry I couldn't get a full-on shot.
I had to take the picture myself.

Destined for a pair of arms that enjoys
knitting outside when it's cold.

1 comment:

Tonyia said...

very, very nifty! I see some of these in my future - for me AND for gifts!