Sunday, April 20, 2008

What was I thinking?

Anyone who knows me is aware of my 'hobby addiction'. Those who don't...you'd better sit down. I'm not sure if one calls it crafting, but here are the things I enjoy doing in my spare time (sometimes, I do them with friends): knitting, quilting, scrapbooking, crochet.

You read it correctly, that last word was crochet. I was looking around on ravelry and found the cutest crocheted animals. I thought they would be perfect for my new baby niece. Long story short, I went out last night at 9pm and purchased some crochet hooks and the following:

I really like everything in the book. My sister would like the owl, I want to make the turtle. There is also a very cute apple with a little worm coming out of it. I thought that would be a super cute gift for my teacher friends.

(We'll see how this actually turns out.)

No comments: