Saturday, January 01, 2011

Biscotti

Now that the weather is cold, I'm loving my morning cup of coffee. Hubby makes fun of me because I have equal parts coffee to milk, but, it's the only way I get the milk in that I need.

I've been looking for the perfect thing to have my my morning cup o joe and decided biscotti is the way to go. I like the variety that I have to choose from at the local coffee shop, but, don't want to fork over so much $$$ each time.

I decided it was time to try and make some biscotti. For some reason, I was thinking it would be hard. Boy was I wrong. Granted, it's not a quick thing to make, but, the results are divine!

Take a lookie lou at my very first batch. Hubby says it's better than Starbucks. I'll take that as a compliment thankyouverymuch!


1 comment:

Terry said...

So what time is coffee tomorrow?