Friday, May 21, 2010

My most sincere apologies

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. As many of you know, we're expecting a baby. While this is exciting news, I am forced to admit that I've been SUPER TIRED! With everyone's schedule, teaching, taking classes (some requiring flying), and major projects due within days of one another I was not about to admit defeat.

Something had to give. I'm happy to say my classes have slowed down, we're 8 days away from the end of the school year, & projects have been completed (A's were received thankyouverymuch). Now I can get back to business.

I have lots to report, pictures will come. Here are just a few of the things you can expect to see in the days to come:

  • baby bump
  • new furniture
  • sweater progress (yes, I'm almost done with a project...honestly)
  • baby room progress
Until then, I'm going to get a bit more rest. I'm pooped!

2 comments:

Terry said...

I'm tired too...but it's from watching your dad...he works so hard and really doesn't accomplish anything! Anyway anxious to hear ideas ie: baby room.

Anonymous said...

WHADAYAMEAN DOESN'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING