Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I've been up to today

We went to Mountain Colors in Corvalis, MT today. A request I made for myself. I was hoping to score big on mill ends but was told they are hard to keep in stock. Sad for me. I asked if they had roving and was told they don't sell it there. Double darn! When I inquired on the closest shop that does carry it the employee said that she had some in stock for a shop close by but it wasn't open until tomorrow (another situation that wouldn't work for me). She went in 'the back room' and returned with happy news. I could purchase roving from them & pay her whereupon she would forward it to the proper person. Happy day! Below are the pictures of my score (special thanks to mom for purchasing one for me).






1 comment:

julie k said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to pet it. ;)