Friday, July 03, 2009

This Kind of Stuff Cracks Me Up!

I was looking at our vacation photos and ran across this series of photos. It just cracks me up! We were in the underground cave (not my comfort zone) and I was trying to get a picture of the little guy and hubz. Needless to say, I settled....

It all started innocently.
I said, "Whoops, I cut part of you off..."

Then, "Awh man, I can't see his face..."

To, "Will you stop talking already so we can get the picture.
You know I think you're too close to the railing!?"

Finishing with, "I know you look like a floating head, I'm done." (Note: At this point, my psyche was convinced one wrong step and I would tumble down the cliff. We were told 3 inflated airborne hot air balloons fit into this particular cavern. We were at the top.)

No comments: