Monday, September 13, 2010

Wax On, Wax Off

I had commented to my friend how difficult it was to shave while pregnant. She said I should try waxing my legs. I tried in college and totally botched it. It's a great story to tell and always had me in tears of laughter at the end. Long story short, hubs had to help pull the strips off and it wasn't pretty.

I know that most of the problem resided in my attempting to do this on my own. Since then, I have taken an oath to NOT touch anything up on myself that would haunt me for days without the ability to hide it in public (this includes all waxing, hair cuts, and self tanners). I am proud to say that I have kept with that promise to myself to this day.

Which is why I jumped at the chance when my friend Jenn said she'd give it a go. (NOTE: Jenn is a stylist and knows what she's doing, I wouldn't accept an offer from someone like me.) Turns out, it wasn't that bad. Now I don't have to worry about shaving my legs! (at least for a while)

This is about the time I was having second thoughts.

This is my friend Jenn.
She's having waaaaaaay to much fun with this.
I'm thinking my laughing instead of shouting was part of the humor.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Jenn is having way-way-way to much fun! Legs now as smooth as Coop's bottom?