Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do I really look like that?

I am beginning this post by showing you what I really look like. Pay no attention to my son. He's sporting the "what's that smell" look. There was no smell, it was windy and he was chatty. We caught him in mid chat.


I wore a 'costume' at the Trunk or Treat event at my school. I'm not one for dressing up in an entire get up. I spent most of my creative energy on the car (which wasn't that much). So, when the little guy and I went to the grocery store a couple of days before the event, I picked up some goofy glasses and teeth to throw on. So long as I didn't need to put on gloppy makeup, I was happy.....until I saw a photo of myself.




Stop taking that drink before you see this.







Honestly......................













I wondered why my adult friends were laughing SO HARD! A couple of them said they wouldn't have know it was me if they hadn't seen me put the getup on. I'm thinking that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My #2 knows how to have a good time! The kids probably just loved you and the trunk!