Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Button, button, who's got the button?

I do! First I must apologize for falling off the face of the planet. School started 19 days ago (not counting weekends or holidays) & my mind and social life have turned to mush. I'm getting better at balancing, it's just hard at the beginning of the year. Enough of that.

My aunt purchased some very lovely yarn on our visit to Brown Sheep Company in Mitchell, NE this summer. She is currently whipping it up into a lovely cardigan (sorry, I don't know the name). I offered to find her a button for it. Below is what I found. I think it's perfect!


I have been slogging away at the "Chevron Scarf" and have vowed not to work on another project until it was done. Needless to say, I'm getting a bit bored. It's like making an XXXXXXXL sweater in stocknit. Yawn!

No comments: