Thursday, October 04, 2007

What goes great with jam?

I thought my lil' sister would like something to go with her jam. I said to myself, "Self, what goes great with jam?" Do you wanna know what my self said to me?















Do you?

















Huh?
















Check it out......What could this be????















Ahhhhhh.........



















What?......it brought a friend? It is always safer to travel in pairs I've heard.


















Honestly, yarn really does go with everything.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes.....




I was thinking to myself, "Yarn goes good with jam."




This is your best post.





Ever.




:)

Melissa said...

Gasp! I just saw the close-up picture of that yarn. It is so freaking awesome, I actually feel inspired to start knitting something. Some postpartum socks perhaps? Or prenatal socks perhaps? Maybe one of each perhaps?