Saturday, September 22, 2007

We have a problem Capt-un

I am at a crossroads and don't know which road to take. I have a lot of things on sticks now and don't know what to dive into first. Please help.

  1. Crochet baby blanket - Needs to be completed by the time I see my "bigger" lil sis mid Oct. (Bigger in the sense that she is preggers) Dilemma in working on it now is I have two, possibly three, long days in a car in which I can work on the repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated pattern.
  2. Cherry Tree Hill socks - My first venture into toe up knitting. I am adapting a pattern that calls for DPNs and using circulars instead as it's faster and I don't get the dreaded 2nd sock syndrome feeling.
  3. Cabled socks - I special ordered the yarn and fell in love with it. I only have 1/2 of a sock left before it's complete.
  4. Caplet - I had to check out a book from the Denver Public Library as my hometown libraries apparently don't know about knitting books. I purchased the yarn, etc. and want to wear it this fall.
All interested parties please help. I am in a holding pattern. This has never happened before. I could have possibly been bitten by one of those mosquitoes that carry a virus that makes you unable to decide what to knit next and therefore must abstain from knitting in general.....hmm.......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You have a long long time to finish the baby blanket, however your feet will be getting cold soon with Fall fast approaching. I say finish the cabled sock first. Then reassess.