Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Deadly Snake?!? (update)

Normally I would post pictures to show the progress I'm making on my socks. I must say, it wouldn' t look much different than the previous post. I'm going to admit something to you that I don't speak of often...I have a bit of an attention problem. I don't know if it's because I have a young child and puppy at home, maybe it's because I work with kindergartners all day long. All I know is I feel like I can't put down a project until it's done. Let me elaborate.

I was knitting up a storm on the socks and feeling like I was making excellent progress. Funny thing about confidence, it has a way of making you feel all warm and snuggly then decides to start dating the milkman. I was working on the heel area of my sock and for some stupid reason, started following the directions for the toe decrease.

It was at that point I realized I had two options: a) bind my feet OR b) frog like nobody's business. I chose option b. Now I am at the EXACT same spot I was in the previous post. Being as frustrated as I was, I did the natural thing. I purchased two sets of addi 24" circulars and started a new pair of socks. Keep reading for future pic's of the socks. I'm holding off on posting so I don't jinx myself.....again.

TTFN

No comments: