Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fallen off the Planet?

Ok, so it may appear that I have fallen off the face of the earth. For anyone who cares, I have not. I have just been busy.

I have been knitting up a storm (pictures to come at a later date). I have also been sewing. I had to, I was running out of bags to store my knitting in!

I have also been busy re-doing our kitchen. We currently have new counters, floors, paint, and lighting. We are waiting for carpet before we put the base boards back up. I think we may need to purchase new as our dog, Porter (pictures to come at a later date), decided to shorten some of the boards with his own sawing technique. Once the weather picks up for the better, we will re-finish the cabinet fronts, very exciting. Being gone from the house for a year has really energized us to fix the things that have been annoying us for the past 8+ years.

TTFN, we have to go carpet shopping.

No comments: