Saturday, November 04, 2006

Carv'in Pumpkins


Scooping the guts out of the pumpkin. He was very excited about this step. I must be honest, he did an excellent job! Hubby was very impressed with his skills. I think we have a future surgeon in our family. :)
I am second guessing the surgeon bit...Looking at this, I think maybe he'll be a mechanic. You know, head under the hood, etc. He tells me he was, "checking for seeds". What a cutie! When DC saw this, he laughed out loud. He had no idea his WHOLE face and part of his head was actually inside the pumpkin.

Final products. Notice the goofy looking one on the left. NC drew the face on the pumpkin BY HIMSELF! That's right. I carved it just as he drew it. What an artist.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome! He's getting to be such a big boy. I love his pumpkin. Let him know his is my favorite!

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, and it looks like your hair is getting LONG!