Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

Hubs and the big kid scheduled another trip to KC.  They were hoping to take in another soccer game without being distracted by the little guy or me.  I can't say that I blame them.  Since it was a night game, we decided to tag along and hang out in the hotel while they were at the game.  Fun was had by all.
I finished a pair of rainbow striped cashmere socks.  
The little guy helped model them for me.

We forgot to pack the stroller and realized it 1/2 way to KC.
We picked up a small umbrella stroller to fill in.  
The little guy thought it was AWESOME!

We decided a trip to Worlds of Fun was in order.
The train was one of our favorite rides!

The big kid got in a bit of driving.

My little cutie pies!

The little guy and I relaxing at the hotel while 
Dad and the big kid were at the game.

No comments: