Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lloyd Christmas Update

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The little guy now has a FULL SET of front teeth! I was able to get him to the dentist early the next morning and they fixed him up as good as new. After bragging about his brilliance to pretty much everyone I know I found out that this is not as rare as I thought it was. Huh! This whole time I thought my kid was super unique in his 'tooth breaking' abilities. I'm sure he shine in some other area yet to be discovered and probably more expensive. We'll just call this "Chapter I" for those of you making a scrapbook about this.

2 comments:

Terry said...

As a K-teacher you thought you had seen and heard all? You have got to write a book with dual chapters. Part one: your classroom, the second: your child!

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH, and we could add the "I am learning to walk and pull myself up using everything I can think of, so why don't I pull myself up with the CD rack and watch them fall on my face...and Christmas was only a few days away..." Children do not only say the darndest things, but they do the darndest things...