Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered...

Today it rained. I was on my way to pick up my kindergartners and was a bit late so I took the shortcut. It involved me walking outside and back in the main entrance. A brilliant plan really. That is, on a dry day. On a wet day it involves getting my shoes wet, walking over a rug, retaining some of that 'moisture' on the soles of my shoes and slipping. Fortunately, the stairs broke my fall. That's right, I fell down the stairs. I only cried for a little bit balled up in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. Lucky me my entire class was there to see me land. I hollered for the teacher and everyone was so kind.

Sadly, my tush is broken, there is a HUGE crack in it! (also a bruise the size of a saucer) I walked around with an ice pack in the back of my pants.

When you think of class, think of me.

Fortunately, we are having the perfect dinner to take my mind off my butt...jealous (of the dinner, not my backside)?



1 comment:

Christy said...

Oooh boy. There is no quick recovery from that. I'm sure that corn helped, though. YUM.

Here's a good word verification for ya:

bananapig