Saturday, November 29, 2008

Six Things Meme

Tonyia tagged me with the Six Things Meme.

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


I'm not sure they are interesting, but I'm giving it a shot.

1. I like to do things in even numbers (two m&m's, two kisses goodnight...it could explain why I like knitting socks, mittens, & gloves)

2. I can make one eye cross at a time. People at work ask for it on demand.

3. I love, love, love reading Janet Evanovich books. Any book she gets published, I read. They are so funny!

4. My husband does the laundry. I can't stand it.

5. I can cook things from scratch very well (according to my husband) but things from a box I tend to ruin.

6. I LOVE the smell of beer, but can't stand the taste of it.

And now, I tag:

1. Jess

2. Tana

3. Julie

4. Melissa

5. Mitch

6. Shawn

No comments: